- Actuating force: 3.0 lbs. nominal
- Temperature range: -55 degrees to +85 degrees Celsius
- Variety of button style & color options available
- Various output polarities available
- Dusttight according to MIL-PRF-8805
The OTTO transducer converts a force input of up to 3 lbs. into a linear voltage output on an X and Y axis. The use of semiconductor strain gauges in a Wheatstone bridge configuration allows very small changes in force to be detected and an output voltage generated. The output voltages are ratiometric (proportional) to the input voltage. The transducers are available with both short and long actuation travel and optionally also with pushbuttons. Customised housings, buttons and wires are also available on request.