- Compact design
- Watertight to MIL-PRF-8805
- Choice of four actuator styles
- Choice of wire lead or solder termination styles
- Up to 10 amps switching capability
- High contact pressure for low levels
- Precision operating points
These subminiature sealed switches are contained in a rugged aluminum housing with choice of lever, roller or plunger. Featuring the B5 series basic switch, the P6-3 series is able to switch up to 10 amps. The high contact pressure and superior wiping action of the OTTO design also makes the P6-3 series an excellent choice when switching logic level loads.
Sealing against water and other liquids is per MIL-PRF-8805. Wire leaded models feature potted leads. The solder terminals are epoxy sealed.