- O-ring panel seal
- Dual finish case
- Low power use
- Performs in severe environments
- Rugged construction
- Case: Aluminum, black anodized front bezel with conductive clear chromate body.
- Mounting: Front panel mount with 5/16″-32 nut and lock washer.
- Seal: Environmentally sealed case. MIL-DTL-3661, Para. 184.108.40.206
- O-ring: Fluorosilicone rubber
- Vibration: .06″ D.A. or 20 Gs Peak, whichever is less, 10Hz to 2kHz, MIL STD 202, Method 204, Test Condition D
- Shock: 100 Gs MIL STD 202, Method 213, Test Condition I
- Moisture Resistance (Humidity): MIL STD 202, Method 106
- Barometric Pressure (Reduced): 100,000 ft., MIL STD 202, Method 105, Test Condition D
- Reliability: 3 x 106 hours min. MTBF @ 25°C
- Salt Atmosphere (Corrosion): MIL STD 202, Method 101,
Test Condition B