AMI / Smart Grid
AMI (Advanced Metering Infrastructure) is a two-way communication network that is mainly used to collect and transmit energy consumption information in near real time. The term smart meter is also often used. These high-power antennas serve as isolation couplers for electricity, gas and water meters. AMI enables bidirectional communication with customers and is the backbone of smart grid.
The goals of AMI can be remote reading for error-free data, identification of network problems, load profiling and energy audit. The antennas are available from us in different versions. Embedded, as panel mount or in the MIMO variant.
- Wrap Around / Under Glass
- Style: Wrap-Around
- Frequency: 698 – 960 MHz & 1710 – 2700 MHz
- Peak Gain: 3.5 dBi (900 MHz), 4 dBi (1900 MHz)
- Antenna Size: 4.66″ X 1.81″ X 0.010″
- Standard Cable: 1.32mm OD Coax
- Standard Connector: IPX / Hirose equivalent
- Different cable and connector requests can be accomodated