LoRa / ISM Band
ISM stands for “Industrial Scientific and Medical”. The frequency subrange according to FreqBZPV is mainly used in industry, science and medicine, but it can also be used in the domestic sector.
We offer ISM antennas in different construction and mounting types. In addition, it is possible for our partner World Products to manufacture special antennas for your application.
- Style: Panel Mount
- Frequency: 902 – 928 MHz & 2.4 – 2.5 GHz
- Peak Gain: 2 dBi (915 MHz), 3 dBi (2.45 GHz)
- Radiation Pattern: Omni Directional
- DIMENSIONS: 3″ x 1.2″ x 1.2″
- Standard Connector: Type-N Female Jack with a Flat end